Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still looking for photos...

So far, we're not getting any responses  - we need feedback! 
We recently have suffered a death in the family (my wife's mother), so I haven't been able to add much; I will try to be more diligent in the future, when things get fully back to normal.
On the bright side, we have however had quite a few people from outside of Indiana checking out the site.

Here's a list:

Daniels, West Virginia
Winchester, Kentucky
Batesville, Arkansas
Cincinnati, Ohio
Mason, Ohio
Mountain View, California

...and then a few from  these Indiana cities:

Crawfordsville, Indiana    
Indianapolis, Indiana   
Waynetown, Indiana  
Mace, Indiana  

Thanks for stopping by, and send some pictures if you have them - I'll see to it that they are posted. My hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago, and I lost about 5,000 pictures; including three Benge family reunions and 5 years of family photos. 
...I'll see if I can get my scanner to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment