Sunday, February 28, 2010

UPDATED: Photos! Henry & Hazel Benge, the Madox's, Buddy and Sammy

UPDATE: Some of these have been updated recently.

Finally, we have some photos. I will need some help in naming some of the older photos, as I don't remember most of them, aside from my own grandparents, Henry and Hazel Benge. I have no idea what year the pictures were taken, or the birth and death dates of most, so all help is welcome. Enjoy!
(most photos can be clicked on to see a larger image)

Henry and Hazel Benge (above)


 
I have been told that this is my Grandmother Hazel's parents, Cecil and Betty Maddox 


  
Above: Albert & Martha Benge.
Believed to be taken at my aunt Mary Ellen Benge's wedding to Larry Riley.


 
My father, Cecil "Buddy" Benge
5 MAY 1946 - 7 SEPT 1981

 
My uncle, Samuel "Bo" Edward Benge, who gave his life for our country in Vietnam.
(13 NOV 1948 - 3 JUNE 1969)
(Special thanks to Sam Benge for emailing me Sam's birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment